1. Adler A, Geiger S, Keil A, et al. Improving compliance to colorectal cancer screening using blood and stool based tests in patients refusing screening colonoscopy in Germany.
BMC Gastroenterol. 2014;14:183. doi:10.1186/1471-230X-14-183
2. Kim ST, Raymond VM, Park JO, et al. Combined genomic and epigenomic assessment of cell-free circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) improves assay sensitivity in early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC).
Cancer Res. 2019;79(suppl 13):916. doi:10.1158/1538-7445.AM2019-916
3. Doubeni CA, Fedewa SA, Levin TR, et al. Modifiable failures in the colorectal cancer screening process and their association with risk of death. Gastroenterology. 2019;156(1):63-74. doi:10.1053/j.gastro.2018.09.040
4. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Colorectal cancer: statistics. Cancer.net website. Updated January 2021. Accessed May 10, 2021.
https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/colorectal-cancer/statistics 5. Davidson KW, Barry MJ, Mangione CM, et al; US Preventive Services Task Force. Screening for colorectal cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. JAMA. 2021;325(19):1965-1977. doi:10.1001/jama.2021.6238
6. Liles EG, Coronado GD, Perrin N, et al. Uptake of a colorectal cancer screening blood test is higher than of a fecal test offered in clinic: a randomized trial. Cancer Treat Res Comm. 2017;10:27-31. doi:10.1016/j.ctarc.2016.12.004
7. Denberg TD, Melhado TV, Coombes JM, et al. Predictors of nonadherence to screening colonoscopy. J Gen Intern Med. 2005;20(11):989-995. doi:10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.00164.x
8. Parks P. Innovation in colorectal cancer screening - there has to be a better way. Am J Manag Care. Published October 9, 2017. Accessed September 17, 2021.
https://www.ajmc.com/view/innovation-in-colorectal-cancer-screening-there-has-to-be-a-better-way 9. Westesson O, Axelrod H, Dean J, et al. Integrated genomic and epigenomic cell-free DNA (cfDNA) analysis for the detection of early-stage colorectal cancer. Cancer Res. 2020;80(suppl 16):2316. doi:10.1158/1538-7445.AM2020-2316
10. Data on file. Guardant Health, Inc.